Anmol Jeevan (T-822)
LIC Term Plan- Anmol Jeevan (T- 822) is a regular premium paying pure protection plan. This Plan does not participates in profits of the organisation hence no maturity benefits are there hence only mortality charges are taken as a premium. Cases of early age deaths are increasing day by day so LIC Term Plan is recommended to every family as this takes care of your family responsibility in case of any mishappening with you and in such cases the social life of your dependents does not spoil.
LIC Term Plan – Anmol Jeevan – USP’s
Let’s check some unique selling points of Anmol Jeevan Plan
- LIC Term Plan provides risk cover from as low as 6 Lacs to 24 Lacs.
- It’s a protection plan which provides financial protection to the policyholder in case of any mishappening.
- This plan provides the financial protection up to the age of 65 years.
- Tax benefit under section 80c is available up to 1, 50,000.
- Loan and surrender value are not available under this plan as there is no saving element.
- LIC Term Plan is best because of the Best death claim payment ratio from LIC.
- On survival to the end of the policy term nothing shall be payable as this is a pure risk plan.
- In case of unfortunate death of the policyholder during the policy term sum assured will be payable to the nominee.
|Minimum Age to Apply||18 Years (Completed)|
|Maximum Age to Apply||55 Years (Nearest Birthday)|
|Policy Term||5 to 25 Years|
|Maximum Risk Cover Age||65 Years(Nearest Birthday)|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly and Half Yearly|
|Sum Assured||6,00,000- 24,00,000( in multiple of 1,00,000)|