Jeevan Akshay VI (T-189)
LIC Jeevan Akshay VI Plan is a Pension Plan which provides immediate pension to the policyholder which is as early as from the next month. This plan can be purchased by the policyholder on the payment of a lump sum one time investment.
LIC has different LIC pension plans in Delhi. Jeevan Akshay VI Policy in which only need to pay single premium annually. Then LIC will pay you regular monthly pension, quarterly pension, half –year and annual pension. Jeevan Akshay Policy is also single premium policy that guaranty to get attractive pension in your old age. This plan gives single premium after the death of policyholder.
LIC Jeevan Akshay Plan – USP’s
Let’s check some unique selling points of Jeevan Akshay Vi Plan
- Available for wide age group from 30 years to 85 years.
- Immediate pension ensures financial independency.
- Lifelong guaranteed pension in the scenario of decreasing interest rates.
- Pension option for spouse is also available.
- Lump sum payment means no future premium burden.
- Pension guaranteed by Government of India u/s 37 of LIC Act 1956.
- Annuity payable for life at a uniform rate.
- Annuity payable for 5, 10, 15 or 20 years certain and thereafter as long as the annuitant is alive.
- Annuity for life with return of purchase price on death of the annuitant.
- Annuity payable for life increasing at a simple rate of 3% p.a.
- Annuity for life with a provision of 50% of the annuity payable to spouse during his/her lifetime on death of the annuitant.
- Annuity for life with a provision of 100% of the annuity payable to spouse during his/her lifetime on death of the annuitant.
- Annuity for life with a provision of 100% of the annuity payable to spouse during his/ her life time on death of annuitant. The purchase price will be returned on the death of last survivor.
|Minimum Age to apply||30 Years (completed)|
|Maximum Age to apply||85 years (completed)|
|Minimum Single Premium||1,00,000 (No Maximum Limit)|
|Maximum Single Premium||No Limit|
|Medical requirement||Not required|
|Mode of Pension||Yearly, Half yearly, Quarterly, Monthly|