Jeevan Labh Plan (T-836)
LIC Jeevan Labh Plan is a Limited Premium Payment Endowment Plan which is most suitable for creating a huge corpus. Limited premium paying term reduces the burden of policyholder for paying the premium for a longer term and long term of the policy provides better returns to the policyholder as compare to other plans.
LIC Jeevan Labh Plan – USP’s
Let’s check some unique selling points of Jeevan Labh Plan.
- Cover wide age group of 8 years to 59 years.
- Medium and long term options are available for maturity in 16th year, 21st year & 25th year.
- Short and medium premium paying term options are available as 10 year, 15 year & 16 years.
- Free risk cover of 6 years or 9 years are available as per the term decided by the client.
- High bonus rates ensures financial independency in future.
- Jeevan Labh Plan is available with helpful add-on riders like accidental rider and term rider for extra benefits to the policyholder.
- Double tax benefit of section 80C and 10(10D).
- Policyholders can avail loan facility on this plan after completing 3 years.
Maturity Benefit Of LIC Jeevan Labh Plan:
- On completion of policy term, Sum Assured + Bonus + Final Addition Bonus will be paid as maturity.
Death Benefit Of LIC Jeevan Labh Plan:
- In case of death during policy term of the plan, Sum Assured Along With Bonus and Final Addition Bonus Will Be Paid to the Nominee.
|Minimum Age to Apply||8 Years (Completed)|
|Maximum Age to Apply||59 Years for 16 Year Term|
|54 Years for 21 Year Term|
|50 Years for 25 Year Term|
|Policy Term (Premium Payment Term)||16(10), 21(15), 25(16)|
|Maximum Maturity Age||75 Years|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly(SSS & NACH)|
|Basic Sum Assured||₹2,00,000 and above (in multiple of ₹10,000)|
|Loan||After 3 Years|