Jeevan Arogya Plan (T-904)
LIC Jeevan Arogya plan is a unique Health Plan which provides financial support to the policyholder and their family in case of any hospitalisation or some other medical conditions with any of the covered members. Policyholder can insure their parents and parent in laws also in this plan along with their spouse and children.
LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan – USP’s
Let’s check some unique selling points of Jeevan Arogya Plan
- A unique plan to provide health cover to the family.
- Provides some special benefits like:
- Hospital Cash Benefit (HCB),
- Major Surgical Benefit(MSB),
- Day Care Procedure Benefit(DCPB),
- Other Surgical Benefit(OCB),
- Full claim paid irrespective of actual expenses.
- No claim benefits and premium waiver benefits are available in this plan.
- Accidental rider and Term rider options also available.
- Income tax rebate under section 80D.
|Features||Principle Insured (PI),Insured Spouse||Parents,Parents In-Laws||Insured Children|
|Minimum Age at Entry||18 Years||18 Years||3 Months|
|Maximum Age at Entry||65 Years||75 Years||17 Years|
|Maximum Cover Ceasing Age||80 Years||80 Years||25 Years|
|Minimum HCB||₹ 1000||₹ 1000||₹ 1000|
|Maximum HCB||₹ 4000||Equal to or less than PI||Equal to or less than PI|