Cancer Cover Plan (T-905)
LIC Cancer Cover Plan is a cancer specific Health Plan which provides coverage to the policyholder in case she/he is diagnosed with any of early stage cancer or major stage cancer.
LIC Cancer Cover Plan – USP’s
Let’s check some unique selling points of Cancer Cover Plan
- Provides cover for both early stage cancer and major stage cancer.
- Level sum assured and Increasing sum assured both options are available in this plan.
- 25 % of applicable sum assured will be immediately given to the policyholder in case she/he is diagnosed with early stage cancer and next 3 years premium will be waived off.
- 100% of applicable sum assured will be immediately given to the policyholder in case she/he is diagnosed with major stage cancer and all the future premium will be waived off & in addition to that 1 % of applicable sum assured will be given every month to the policyholder for the next 10 years.
- Claim payment directly by LIC Claim Department so hassle free process of claim settlement.
- Extra income tax rebate in section 80D up to 55,000.
|Minimum Age to Apply||20 Years (Completed)|
|Maximum Age to Apply||65 Years (Last Birthday)|
|Policy Term||10 to 30 Years|
|Minimum Maturity Age||50 Years (Last Birthday)|
|Maximum Maturity Age||75 Years (Last Birthday)|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly and Half Yearly|
|Minimum Basic Sum Assured||10 Lakhs|
|Maximum Basic Sum Assured||50 Lakhs|
|Types of sum assured||Level sum assured (Sum assured remains unchanged during the term)|
|Increasing sum assured(Sum assured increases 10% every year for first 5 years/diagnosis)|